Monday 29 December 2014

A Fresh Start To The New Year


Hey there!
With the new year approaching, I imagine we all have our own hopes for the upcoming year. It could be a promotion, new car, new house, new job, you name it! This post is not really composed for the hopeful. For the new year, I would like to inspire those who are discouraged, those who think they've hit rock bottom, those who have allowed for worry to take over their lives. If you find that you feel this way at times, please read on.

All disease, depression, fears, illness and every other source of affliction in your life is fading away. Uninstall the windows of 2014 along with all its viruses. Update to 2015. Shut down all your programmes that are filled with hardship, tribulation and adversity. And remember in your update to secure your anti-virus that is the Armour of God. I'm sure by now you have realised that I'm not talking about computers. So what am I talking about? I'm preparing you for the bigger picture. A picture on which our futures are perfectly hand painted by God. He is the holder of our futures and he has plans only to prosper us.

THE BIBLE SAYS...

JEREMIAH 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Think about all your sins for a second because these are part of the viruses you are uninstalling for the new year. We need to be obedient and willing to live according to the perfect will and plan that God has for our lives. We should be able do this with no fear at all because God has assured us of our future. If you feel that you were disobedient, it's not too late, but before it is, repent to God.

THE BIBLE SAYS...

1 JOHN 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

ACTS 3:19
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

2 CORINTHIANS 5:17 
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things have passed away: behold, all things are become new.

ROMANS 12:2

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.

REVELATION 3:20
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

We don't need to carry our burdens to the new year. Imagine being burden free. Well, I've got news for you. We don't need to imagine it, we can live it.
PSALMS 5:22
22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

God has a divine purpose for each and everyone of us. Don't stray from that purpose. Don't allow for Satan to plunder in your life.

Today we are marching over to the enemy's camp and declaring our liberty from temptation. We and our Lord from this day shall never be asunder. I have written this declaration to commence with the new year:

A DECLARATION

My many sins are forgiven
I declare my seat in the Kingdom of Heaven
Through Jesus I am renewed
With faith and meekness I am sewed
My wrongs I do admit
Now in Heaven I await to sit
Eternal life for me has been prepared
For Satan to flee I have declared
No more temptation will I be a victim of
For I've been saved by the amazing grace of God

While saying this declaration, keep in mind that meekness is not weakness!
I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I did. Do not only read this post but apply it to your life too.

God bless.












No comments:

Post a Comment