Wednesday 14 January 2015

Jesus is my all in all

Hi everyone.

I feel extremely lead by God to compose this post so right now the time is not of relevance to me.

A few years ago, I have come to the conclusion that without a special someone, life would have no meaning, no fulfillment, no answers, no reason to live, we wouldn't even exist in the first place. By now do I have to point out to you who I am talking about? I will let you figure it out for yourselves.

...Just reflect back on your life when you were in need of:


A helping hand, a shield to guard you from the enemy. Someone was there!

A comforting embrace, a blessed assurance to your doubtful mind. Someone was there!

A lending ear, a miraculous healer.  Someone was there!

A refuge,a pillar of strength. Someone was there!

A protector to guide your fearful heart, a rock to rest your heavy head upon. Someone was there!

A never failing provider, a way when it seemed like there was none. Someone was there!

An agape and unconditional love, a reason to smile, a protective hand to hold. Someone was there!

An answer and deliverer to your every problem, a guide for your every concern. Someone was there!

I can go on and on and I wouldn't mind at all but there is a point to get across. So, did you figure out who this special someone is yet? I'm sure you have. I will tell you anyway as I love saying our Lord and Saviour's name. It is none other than Jesus Christ, a name that is matchless, a never failing God, the almighty and all powerful.Whose grace are by you now saved? God did all those things for you and will still have his angels camp around us. Now no one can separate us from his palm. No one can pull us away.

Who else fits the description above? Who else was there when you needed something and no one would look your way? Wait a minute, someone did look your way! Could you have been here, reading this post without HIM{JESUS}

I admit that there are times that I feel deserving of nothing but God blesses me with uncommon favour and blessed grace.


It is not an hypothesis. His power has been shown and proven in your life so I hope you have reached the same conclusion I have. Do I have to say anymore? Just keep one thing in mind- God is your all in all, HE is everything you will ever need.





God bless!


1 comment: